Acting as Chief of Staff for the Chief Talent Officer (CTO) at Epsilon, this position will translate the strategic initiatives for human capital development into deliverable projects in collaboration with the Human Resources (HR) Business Partners and HR department leads. The Director, HR will also lead activities to determine reporting, coordination, project scope, schedule, communication plans and budget baselines based on an understanding of human resources enterprise approach.
- Partner with HR Leadership to manage project-based operations for the CTO to ensure that HR delivers on strategic goals efficiently and effectively
- Develop and manage complex, enterprise-wide HR project plans and deliverables
- Coordinate, prioritize, and modify HR deliverables with the HR leadership team to ensure alignment with the CTO’s strategic goals in support of business objectives
- Ensure the flow of pertinent communications to ensure preparedness and keep focus on the correct priorities, including working cross-functionally to provide complete, timely, and accurate information
- Anticipate the needs of the CTO for scheduled events, presentations, discussions, and recurring processes; research, prepare, socialize, and review materials as appropriate to the event
- Partner with other functions such as Corporate Communications and Finance to ensure coordinated support for HR efforts
- Develop implementation plans for organizational strategies, goals, and objectives, as needed
- Assist with developing and maintaining efficient HR-wide processes with measurable outcomes
- Lead activities focused on improving HR organizational effectiveness
10+ years HR experience including experience in technology-focused companies as an HR Business partner. Strong organizational, influence and conflict management skills, executive poise and presentation skills coupled with a high degree of organization. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.