Director, Knowledge Management (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
As Director, Knowledge Management you’re a thought leader, who connects with and understands how to work cross functionally to manage Epsilon’s sales and marketing enablement platform, which empower internal & external facing organizations to achieve their goals.
Epicenter is a centralized destination (platform) that is the single source of truth for high quality, up-to-date Epsilon sales & marketing content for all revenue-driving teams across Epsilon & Publicis Groupe.
- Drive awareness and adoption via ongoing communications and training. Monthly emails highlighting new, featured content.
- Modern look and feel with intuitive navigation. Improved search functionality and accessibility.
- Quality Control
- Guarantee the latest and greatest materials are highlighted across all internal digital platforms. Ensure consistent look and feel of assets.
- Ensure key Epsilon and Publicis constituents have access and that sensitive documents have the appropriate protections.
- Proactive, ongoing reporting with readily available & granular data
Core responsibilities include:
- Leading strategy and the continued development of Epsilon’s internal platform. Aimed at enhancing sales, product, and marketing team’s ability to understand and access Epsilon assets in a centralized location.
- Ensure content is up to date and consistent across all internal Epsilon platforms. Develop a process to audit the site(s) regularly.
- Expand and manage strategies to gain adoption and consistent use of Epsilon’s enablement platform and its related content.
- Manage analytic reporting on site usage and proactively seek out feedback on functionality and content performance.
- Explore strategic options with vendors to enhance site functionality and consistent improvement of the user experience.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.