As Director New Product Strategy Vaccines you will represent the US vaccines business in product strategy development for multiple pipeline assets, with a primary focus on managing the lifecycle assets. You will be responsible for providing insight and shaping key strategies, life cycle plans, and ensuring a strong integrated US evidence plan. In addition, you will provide input into US forecasts, driving primary and secondary market research, and collaborating with global commercial teams. You will be the commercial point for cross-functional product development teams within the US vaccine business
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Mobilize both U.S. and global GSK organization to optimally deliver U.S. pipeline portfolio to achieve LRF and long term aspirations
- Collaborate and support development of new U.S. products/Lifecycle across the enterprise (e.g., global clinical development and commercial, U.S. commercial, medical, policy, regulatory)
- Lead the integrated strategic planning for the US team to drive performance of cross-functional teams to identify and co-develop solutions to risks and issues to an optimal product launch
- Lead the forecast valuation of the strategies and approval through governance
- Meet regularly with inline brand/customer segment leads to understand customer needs and the trends affecting them
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Biopharmaceutical experience with at least 4 years in Marketing/Commercial Strategy role
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Ability to lead the development of integrated strategic asset plans
- Ability to lead cross functional stakeholders
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem solving
- Business and financial acumen
- Experience defining and interpreting market research
- Knowledge of drug development process and clinical trial design
- Knowledge of US policy, regulatory and reimbursement environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.