Epsilon, AdAge’s #1 Ranked U.S. Agency, is seeking a dynamic Director, Audience Strategy to work with Fortune 500 clients on strategy development leveraging audience data, customer insights, omni-channel experience, data capture and activation strategies, reporting, analytical projects and research.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a strong consulting and delivery partner working on complex issues for enterprise and brand level clients
- Play a key team role to:
- Craft and optimize development and implementation of audience research and insights, curation and management for shopper marketing, media and data-driven marketing activation
- Help clients think holistically for how data and technology can best support consumer activation, engagement and shopping behavior campaign goals
- Uncover performance trends and unlock opportunities for improvement through recommended enhancements and plans.
- Audience development and digital marketing strategies: work with clients and internal teams to develop:
- Definition of brand addressable audiences and campaign specific target variation
- Data assessments and recommendations regarding available 1P, 2P and 3P data
- Strategic marketing planning roadmaps
- Guide how to best unlock value from data and audience building platform in answering audience briefs and business objectives
- Supplement research with additional off-platform data sets (e.g. MRI) if required and available
- Assess and recommend audience development constructs, insights and communication strategies
- Map existing and design new advertising and digital experiences based on data, insights and marketing technology capabilities
- Market insights and performance
- Provide actionable data-driven customer and market insights to design, develop, and deploy relevant CPG and shopper marketing strategies
- Data-driven audience, media, digital program market research and competitive assessments
- Work with analytics and data science to define performance metrics, marketing reports, executive dashboards, and measurement requirements
- Implement effective test plans and learning agendas
- Quickly learn, stay apprised of, and apply knowledge of, Epsilon’s assets, tools, technology platforms and capabilities to client engagements
Client interface: Frequent face-to-face client presence and collaboration, presenting and selling ideas to our client in partnership with the cross-functional team. High-quality presentation, communication and idea articulation skills are a must. Energetic, positive, ambitious, great listener, empathetic, curious, inquisitive.
Experience & Education:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Primary experience in audience development, data driven marketing and/or digital marketing
- Experience in consultative client engagements
- Experience designing, building and leading audience and data-first research and marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Experience with CDP’s and audience platforms for onboarding and strategic use (i.e. Treasure Data, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Krux, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.)
- CPG experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce high-quality decks and present with confidence to senior marketing leaders
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.