Epsilon, AdAge’s #1 Ranked U.S. Agency, is seeking a dynamic Director, Loyalty Consulting with a background in loyalty strategy and CX to work with Fortune 500 clients on loyalty strategy development, customer insights, omni-channel contact strategies, reporting, and related activities.
- Diagnose, assess, and recommend loyalty constructs, positioning, and related CX strategies for various clients:
- Loyalty program market research and competitive assessments
- Loyalty program financial modeling with understanding of liability management
- Map existing and design new loyalty experiences based on expertise, data, and insights
- Mature and develop loyalty value prop for our clients across loyalty programs, cards, CRM, and other factors
- Design customer experiences to enable individualized and low friction loyalty moments for clients; work with design teams to define and create the user experience
- Create loyalty and CX strategic roadmaps and phasing of projects
- Create CRM contact strategies and marketing playbooks (go-to-market contact blueprints)
- Identify and recommend digital and offline contact strategies to maximize customer engagement and are rationalized through marketing ROI
- Work with analytics and data teams to assess and identify target audiences, segments, and personas
- Consult on and help design messaging tactics including channel(s), content, formats, targeting, offers, timing and cadence
- Provide actionable data-driven customer and market insights to design, develop, and deploy relevant loyalty strategies and associated omni-channel communication strategies
- Quickly learns, stays apprised of, and is able to apply knowledge of, Epsilon’s platforms, data assets, tools and capabilities to client engagements
- Run and participate in multi-disciplinary project teams
- Work day to day on client service engagements, typically with regular visits on client premises as external environmental and health factors allow
- Run client loyalty discovery meetings with various stakeholders and be the voice of authority in client facing discussions
- Collaborate with Epsilon’s CRM and Loyalty teams to mature our loyalty practice and intellectual capital, helping to further our position as a leader in loyalty
- Participate in the business development process by preparing client proposals, presentations, and background research
- Grow contracted services with billable clients by delivering on existing commitments, identifying new solutions to client challenges, and selling in additional Epsilon services
Desired Competency Expertise:
- Must be an expert in creating and optimizing loyalty programs and enterprise customer loyalty beyond transactional programs
- Must be able to create and optimize data-driven omni-channel enterprise CX strategies and tactics across CRM, loyalty, customer, and servicing interactions
- Must be comfortable recommending and using analytics models and techniques for business and marketing purposes – job does not require candidate to create models
- Stays apprised of loyalty, CRM, and retail industry challenges, best practices, activities, and trends
- Experience using VOC (voice of the customer) research including primary and secondary research to uncover customer needs and solutions
- The ideal candidate will use frameworks and data to guide decisions, activities, and work products
- Persona and Journey Mapping experience a plus
Communication & Presentation Skills:
- Creates high-quality, compelling documents to communicate findings and recommendations using MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Comfortable speaking with confidence about marketing recommendations and presenting at the CMO-level during planning sessions and quarterly business reviews (or semi-annual business reviews)
Experience & Education:
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in loyalty, CX, marketing operations, and omni-channel marketing
- Experience in consultative client engagements
- Experience designing, building and leading loyalty programs
- MBA, or undergraduate with relevant business experience, preferred
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.