We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and knowledgably Director of Marketing to join our team ASAP. In this position, you will report directly to the CEO and collaborate closely with our founder, marketing and sales team to produce great content and help build the foundation for key initiatives critical to the success of the company. As the Director of Marketing you will set the vision for and execute on a strategy that focuses on B2B and B2C customer acquisition and retention to help us reach our revenue goals. You will also build out and lead a lean and highly productive marketing team to assist you in execution.
Your work will include developing, growing, and expanding our marketing channels through social media outreach, blogging, and university relationship building.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the overall strategy and execution of marketing for the company
- Grow and supervise marketing team
- Handling of the entire marketing funnel from lead generation to lead nurturing to closing deals.
- Build a holistic plan for downloads, conversion, and retention
- Reporting and analysis of key metrics
- Budgeting and expense management
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field with 6 years of experience or High School Diploma with 10 years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for Diversity and Inclusion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to perform deep research on various topics
Bonus skills that will make you stand out
- Experience using and setting up the HubSpot CRM
- Startup/Small Company experience
- Experience marketing a technology company
- Experience with marketing computer software, online applications, VRM analytics and Google AdWords.
- Extensive knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Experience leading a marketing department and reporting directly to the CEO
- Experience turning small companies into big ones
Why Join Jump
- You are joining a great mission.
- Ability to make an impact in a start-up and leave your mark on a company that is expanding fast.
- You will receive equity
- A great learning experience in a pre-launch start-up
- Ability to make an impact in a start-up as well as the community.
- You will touch the lives of many minority student and professionals across the country helping them to figure out their next step in their career and life.
- Base Salary – $80,000 + Bonus and Equity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Our Company JUMP Recruits is the preferred, full-service diversity recruitment partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for minority professionals and employers seeing a highly skilled and trained workforce. JUMP Recruits leverages communication, connectivity, and competitiveness to propel each candidate toward a thriving and lasting career while providing employers with a talented and qualified pool of applicants to meet their specific hiring needs. We are excited to re-shape the face of today’s workforce, one minority candidate at a time. JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.