Director of New Business Development
Sodexo has openings for four (4) new Directors of New Business Development to sell Entegra GPO solutions to clients in the Restaurant, Hospitality, Senior Living and Sports & Leisure spaces in the following regions:
- Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, WY, UT)
- Ohio Valley (OH, KY, WV, VA, MD, DE)
- New England (RI, MA, NH, VT, ME)
- Dakotas (ND, SD, MN)
These are Remote roles with up to 70% travel.
Candidates can sit in any of the states listed above within proximity to a major airport.
The ideal candidate will:
- Deliver the Entegra program and related value proposition to new clients, or groups of program participants. Coordinate the implementation phase of Entegra’s client relationship with a new client or program participant. Achieve annual targets for new sales within an assigned territory.
- Conduct cold calls with potential clients in an assigned territory and against targeted segments to establish and maintain an active pipeline of potential sales. Develop and manage a vibrant pipeline of potential clients through contract signature and program implementation.
- Educate new and existing clients of program attributes and work with Sales Executive -BP to execute vendor programs. Maintain a relationship with existing clients to promote both retention and comp unit growth.
- Manage a territory/geographic area of responsibility strategically to deliver optimal results as it relates to new client sales. Work with a high level of independence but within guidelines, requirements and targets established for the regional business development function.
- Tracks all activity in the Entegra CEM program per established time requirements and guidelines
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of demonstrated business development/sales success, preferably within the food industry
- Knowledge of GPO industry
- Understanding of food distributors, experience in one of the following four industry segments: Senior Care; Lodging/Casinos; Sports & Leisure; Restaurants
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Learn more about Entegra
Participate in quarterly and annual territory sales planning. Develops and manages a vibrant pipeline of potential clients through contract signature and program implementation. Actively supports the growth of Entegra’s identified segments by including targeted sites in the sales planning process and actively pursuing those targets. Works in conjunction with Sales Executive – Beyond Prime (BP) to drive new sales, onboarding and alignment of BP vendor programs. Educates new and existing clients of BP program attributes and works with Sales Executive – BP to execute vendor programs. Tracks all activity in the Entegra CEM program per established time requirements and guidelines.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 5 years
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.