We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and knowledgeable Director of Sales to join our team ASAP. We are looking for a person who is obsessed with sales, has worked in all areas of a sales department and has experience building out a sales function and strategy. In this position, you will report directly to the CEO and collaborate closely with our founder, marketing, and consulting team to produce great content and help build the foundation for key initiatives critical to the success of the company. As the Director of Sales, you will set the vision and execute on a strategy that focuses on B2B sales/customer acquisition and grow our revenue goals. You will also build out and lead a lean and highly productive sales team to assist you in execution. What will you do
- Drive revenue
- Use a consultative sales approach that can map potential customers’ business goals and challenges with Jump Recruits’ solutions and services
- Close new business with Fortune 500 companies
- Lead generation, qualification and opportunity management to contract closure
- Forecast and pipeline management using CRM tools
- Represent Jump Recruits as a thought leader in the industry by participating in events and contributing to various publications
- Develop Sales Strategy and build a best-in-class sales organization
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field with 6 years of experience or High School Diploma with 10 years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for Diversity and Inclusion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule
Bonus skills that will make you stand out
- Startup/Small Company experience
- Experience using HubSpot CRM
- Experience selling a SAAS product
- Previous established network to hit the ground running
- Experience leading a sales department and reporting directly to the CEO
- Experience turning small companies into big ones
Why Join Jump
- You are joining a great mission.
- Ability to make an impact in a start-up and leave your mark on a company that is expanding fast
- Opportunity for equity
- Ability to make an impact in a start-up as well as the community.
- You will touch the lives of many minority student and professionals across the country helping them to figure out their next step in their career and life.
- Base Salary – $80,000 + Commission and Equity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.