The role of Director, Outside Sales will be evaluated by the following Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in addition to sales performance:
- Strategic Plan for OEM Team Stellantis & Maserati: Works with Regional team in executing strategic plans for engagement and growth.
- Pipeline Coverage: Leads Regional team to develop qualified pipeline coverage to reflect 3X to 5X of monthly and quarterly quota targets
- Salesforce Forecasting and Pipeline Management: Manages team to maintain perpetual pipeline of sales opportunities and deliver sales forecast amounts on monthly and quarterly basis
- Sales Consultation Visits: Manages team on consult visits and online meetings to active Dealer Groups and prospective Groups.
- Manages Regional Team on selling Affinitiv’s products and services to customers within your assigned territory using a consultative approach to meet and exceed all revenue quota targets (monthly/quarterly/annually)
- Manage Regional Team to Maintain activity level of phone calls, emails, scheduled meetings, and prospecting
- Establish qualified pipeline opportunities to reflect 3X to 5X of monthly and quarterly quota targets for Region.
- Educate Dealer Groups on how products or services can benefit their dealerships, and help achieve Corporate KPIs through our products and consultative
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers and build corporate relations into assigned dealer groups.
- Utilize assigned Account Executives to ensure complete satisfaction with Affinitiv’s installed products and services
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage and record all sales activity
- Customer accounts, billing, and contract administration
- Customer and prospect activity
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand customer’s specific needs
- Interact regularly with Affinitiv thought leaders: Sales VP, to identify new opportunities
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Automotive software sales and managing a sales team.
- Comfortable with Auto Software Solutions or Marketing Services
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to travel 50%
- Previous record of success and excellent employment references
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.