The Director, Vertical Solutions – Restaurants is part of the Epsilon Product Team responsible for defining Restaurant-specific solutions, developing relevant bundled solution packages, and owning the vertical business plan for the most advanced digital marketing products in the industry. This role will be the internally and externally facing vertical product leader responsible for establishing and continuously evolving the vertical product offering, solution roadmap, competitive go-to-market positioning, and marketing approach.
- Significant restaurant industry experience with deep understanding of the vertical’s nuanced landscape, needs and requirements.
- Extensive digital media experience with understanding of the competitive market landscape relative to audience development, media activation and measurement outcomes.
- Strategic thinker, skilled communicator, and seasoned influencer with demonstrated ability to drive consensus at all levels, including senior executive leadership.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and then translate them for less technical audiences.
- Self-starter that does not wait to be told what to do – sees an opportunity, defines an action plan, and runs with it.
- Self-driven with strong sense of urgency, requires minimal oversight to drive challenges to closure.
- Possesses high EQ. Flexible yet not afraid to stand firm in their position and push back when appropriate.
- Ability to quickly assess situations and make a definitive decision.
- Play primary role in defining and driving the overall vertical solution vision and long-term business strategy for the Restaurant vertical.
- Develop and own the annual vertical business plan and solution roadmap for Epsilon’s Restaurant clients. Collaborate with key stakeholders to set go-to-market priorities, product adoption goals and track revenue growth and important focused initiatives.
- Synthesize market feedback to identify revenue growth opportunities and competitive threats.
- Define client challenges, size opportunities, and prioritize initiatives for the vertical that are differentiated, scalable and repeatable.
- Lead by example and report monthly progress against established goals to senior management. Proactively implement adjustments to plans when they start to go off track.
- Train Sales, Operations and Product teams on the “what, why and how” of the vertical portfolio of solution offerings empowering them to understand, embrace and evangelize.
- Work with Marketing to drive vertical customization of product positioning, case studies and marketing collateral that clearly articulates Epsilon’s unique market differentiations.
- Support the sales team by participating in client conversations and new business pitches.
- 10+ years of experience in solution building, digital marketing strategy and/or consulting.
- Deep industry knowledge of Restaurant vertical in the digital media space.
- Owned a product or solution from introduction through launch and into maturity.
- Experience effectively influencing stakeholders and driving resolutions.
- Strong communication, persuasion, and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree. Advanced degree and/or MBA desirable.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.