We are seeking a highly qualified Director of Production Support who will be responsible for providing management, direction, staff development and support for the Epsilon Auto Production Support team responsible for interfacing with clients, resolving incidents and acting on service requests. The Director of Production Support establishes service standards, policies and processes and monitors services levels to continuously improve the quality, responsiveness, and results produced by the Production Support team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Promote an engaging and positive client experience with our Epsilon Auto services and with our support team.
- Recommend, design, document and enhance policy, processes and standards for support services.
- Measure, monitor, enhance and report on service level agreements and performance for incidents and service requests
- Ensure quality troubleshooting and resolution of functional and technical incidents involving the full spectrum of Epsilon Auto services
- Engage and collaborate with leadership and other Epsilon Auto teams to resolve incidents and deliver on service requests
- Maintain and enhance an automated workflow for incident management, service delivery, performance metrics, and reporting using ServiceNow.
- Coordinate release environment testing for product releases into the Production environments
- Organize cross-functional teams to methodically promote and test product releases into the Production environments.
- Design and create support plans for new functional releases to ensure support team is prepared
- Establish and manage team schedules for 24×7 phone support – on call and after hours
- Mentor and develop Production Support team
- Collaborate in highly organized, delivery focused Agile environment
- Perform other duties related to production support as needed
- Candidate must possess a working knowledge of Informatica, Oracle database, SQL server database and Linux shell scripts.
- At least five years of direct work experience leading or managing a production support services team
- Experience using support ticketing systems is required. Experience with ServiceNow is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure; strong management and organizational skills; good judgment and decision making
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, positive, service minded manner with a variety of customers, Product managers, and other Epsilon Auto personnel is required
- Ability to establish positive, effective working relationships at all levels
- Self-starter, takes ownership and accountability for assigned work
- Able to identify and manage key risks and issues
- Candidate should be articulate, outgoing, and have a dedication to documentation and detail
- Able to work during our Production environment maintenance hours outside of normal business hours
- Successful candidate must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, organized and passionate about growing a business in a team environment and with a proven ability to drive improvement efforts.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.