The role of Director – Talent Acquisition is essential to helping Chargebee achieve our mission by helping to develop and foster an incredible place for employees to work.
What you will be doing:
- Devise Strategies across all levels of hiring
- Strategize and implement the best hiring policies
- Monitor and improve SLA and benchmark driven efficiency metrics
- Workforce planning – Engage with stakeholders to finalize recruitment plans, budgets
- Recruitment efforts planning – Capacity and timeliness reviews
- Manage channels, vendors, references, and all policies and commercials relating to them
- Communicate with external sources, i.e. peer organizations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact the business
- Stakeholder engagement – understand the organization’s future and work with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics
- Hire, develop, engage and retain a top-notch talent acquisition team
- Possess technology acumen and maximize tech adoption to ensure candidate delight
- Build a culture of appreciation and recognition
- Drive employer branding and recruitment marketing
- Mentor and lead a growing US talent acquisition team
What you should have:
- 12 + years of experience working within Talent Acquisition
- Experience filling a variety of roles including technical hires in product and engineering
- Experience successfully leading and mentoring a scaling team
- Experience working with SaaS companies
- Experience working at product first organizations
- Experience working in a scaling environment
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations. Chargebee integrates with the leading payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, PayPal etc. around the world to let you automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics, and customer management.
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.