The Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager will play an integral role in enabling delivery of Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) projects and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives across all HR programs and throughout the business. Reporting to the Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion, the role will require broad knowledge of diversity and inclusion best practices plus effective project management and communication skills.
- Design and roll out diversity and inclusion programs across a complex global organization.
- Simultaneously drive multiple projects of varying complexity and duration.
- Create and maintain project plans, status updates and post-mortem reports.
- Partner with Epsilon Leaders to integrate diversity and inclusion best practices into business processes, policies and norms.
- Partner with HR Leaders to integrate diversity and inclusion strategies into Talent practices including performance management, leadership development, succession planning, total rewards, retention strategies, Hi-Po programs and mentoring programs.
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition team to build and manage a best-in-class Diversity Recruiting Program.
- Partner with the HR Communications team to plan/write internal and external communications and content related to diversity and inclusion programs.
- Build and oversee forums where associates can share their experiences and contribute ideas to Epsilon’s D&I programs.
- Implement methodologies to evaluate the effectiveness of D&I programs with an eye toward continuous improvement.
- Manage annual Corporate Social Responsibility efforts including audits, surveys, metrics, reporting, stakeholder management and communications.
- Monitor key diversity metrics, analyze trends and provide action-oriented insights to the D&I Leader and CTO.
- Improve year-over-year diversity metrics while driving engagement and retention of Epsilon’s diverse workforce.
- Support Publicis Groupe D&I initiatives at the direction of Epsilon’s D&I Leader.
- Proactively manage relationships with external partners and key organizations on behalf of Epsilon.
The ideal candidate for the Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager role should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience plus 5 – 7 years in a Diversity & Inclusion or related HR role
- Practical understanding of and experience creating and delivering diversity and inclusion programs
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, awareness of and commitment to contemporary issues of inclusion, social justice, diversity, access, and equity
- Strong program/project leadership skills with a proven track record of innovative thought leadership, creative problem solving, and mobilizing others
- Strong collaborator with the ability to connect across all geographies to influence and lead change in partnership with multiple senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Broad business acumen and a desire to learn about Epsilon’s business
- Solid understanding of key D&I metrics; basic reporting and analytics experience
- Ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously
- Action-oriented, proactive, sense of urgency
- Adapts and works effectively in a variety of situations with a diverse group of perspectives/styles
- Role model for Epsilon’s values and behaviors
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.