As an Electrical Engineering Architect, you will work at the forefront of the PC industry, partnering with our business team to turn strategy into products used across the world in all aspects of business and home life. This involves working with internal and external development partners to create innovative solutions for our Mobile Workstations using leading-edge engineering software, tools, and processes. Help Dell Technologies take our products and capabilities to new horizons.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of engineers, industrial designers, and business associates
- Design the next generation of Mobile Workstations
- Define the electrical architecture and PCB layout
- Perform feature, cost, and risk trade-off analysis
- Learn from technology specialists found only at Dell
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table.
Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- A strong desire to develop products and technology
- 10+ years of experience in electronics design
- Willing to collaborate in a team environment
- An innovative mindset
- Agile in decision making and a willingness to help others succeed
- Prior PC or Embedded Systems design experience
- Prior experience working with a global team
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.