As our Account Director/ Solution Consultant – Email Channel, you’ll be responsible for leading client relationships and businesses including the development of strategic plans, overseeing the execution of plans and program elements.
This position requires you to oversee the management of the day-to-day execution teams and work in collaboration with internal Enterprise account teams. It also requires you to communicate and coordinate regularly with other departments including account services, creative, campaign operations, development and QC.
- Lead the business, from the highest level of strategic channel planning to the execution and implementation of those marketing plans
- Engage with internal teams to find channel trends in campaign data, mine for opportunity and create growth
- Add value to the client’s business, become an invaluable member/partner of the Enterprise client business team
- Look to develop client relationships at multiple levels
- Be a team leader, responsible for motivating and mentoring the team, addressing areas of need and ensuring the highest possible quality of work generated by the team
- Handle internal billing and invoicing for third party partners
- Service accounts personally and directly, updating and including the internal leadership teams when needed
- Write or direct the writing of execution plans
- Work with the client and various internal teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood and documented and that projects are managed and delivered according to expectation
- Serve as escalation point for issues
- Coordinate project estimates internally and gain approvals
- Support business development efforts through on-site presentations and/or participation in RFP responses, as necessary
- Lead onboarding efforts with new clients which may include initial discovery and strategy development support as well as setting up processes and procedures for the ongoing relationship
- Be passionate and positive about service
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Communications, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience
- Have a minimum of 7+ years of account coordination/ account management experience including at least 5+ years of email campaign management
- Have superior time management and prioritization skills
- Be confident. Be self-motivated. Be a quick learner. Be assertive
- Be calm, cool and collected under pressure. Having strong interpersonal skills is key
- Be passionate about success for yourself and the client
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be fearless of analytics and learning new systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems, and takes initiative
- Passionate about marketing and technology
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects at once while
- Able to prioritize work in a speed for delivery and quality first manner
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.