The Experience & Marketing Strategist, Senior Manager is part of an exciting and quickly growing agency team within Digital Experience Design (DXD). DXD is a team of strategists, writers, editors, UX designers, and creatives that approach problems differently. This role will work at the intersection of creative, strategy, and technology within the auto and financial services industries.
The Senior Manager will lead the customer experience and marketing strategy for clients that solves customer problems and drives business results from discovery through execution to optimization. This role will partner with cross-functional teams to develop data-driven personalization strategies and customer experience maps that can be translated into actionable tactics.
This role will have a strong grasp of digital marketing and consulting frameworks and concepts to manage internal and client stakeholders at senior levels.
Essential Functions (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Lead client interviews and facilitate workshops to better understand a business problem, customer need, or use case
- Conduct marketing audits and competitor assessments
- Lead primary and secondary research, including surveys and focus groups
- Partner with analytics to develop actionable segments and develop strategies to target these segments
- Stay up to date with marketing and digital best practices to provide fresh and innovative thinking to clients
- Analyze both qualitative and quantitative data to develop insights and form recommendations
- Develop comprehensive marketing strategies across channels and segments
- Create customer experience maps to better understand customers, identify gaps, and form the basis for journey focused marketing plans
- Partner closely with copy, creative, and UX teams to ensure accurate execution against the strategy
- Create measurement plans that help answer key learning questions and interpret analytics to make optimization recommendations
- Support a larger team to respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), prepare business development presentations, and support writing statements of work (SOW)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.