Jump Recruits is partnering with SodexoMAGIC looking for a Facilities / Engineering Operations Manager 1 in Raleigh, NC.
Are you a high performing Strategic Facilities Manager looking for an opportunity to ensure the successful day to day operations of Soft and Hard services? Are you skilled in process improvement, high performing team building, and data driven? If you answered YES to all of these questions, we want to talk to YOU!
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Oversee and manage a team of subcontracted and direct employees responsible for the overall maintenance and upkeep of facility
- Promote good working relationships with management team, frontline team members, and the client
- Inspire others to follow the company’s guiding principles of safety, reliability, integrity, innovation, and service improvements
- Establish and enforce the use of standardized operating processes and procedures to ensure consistent quality while minimizing cost
- Analyze and address production issues involving manpower, product, and equipment
- Partner with management and the Human Resources to manage employee relations activities in a positive professional manner including:
- Ensure proper training and development of all personnel
- Following company policies/procedures
- Providing detailed performance feedback
- Administering disciplinary actions consistently when needed
- Demonstrate the ability to optimize labor schedules to meet production schedules and optimize profits
- Maintain confidentiality and work in a professional manner when communicating expectations, handling conflict, and addressing issues
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Site management experience, particularly in the supervision Soft Services (Maintenance, Conference/Meeting Services) and some Hard Services (Light electrical, plumbing, HVAC)
- Pharma background preferred but tech populations, call center, help desk background also helpful
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- Proficient computer skills including MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and SAP
- Excellent communication skills and best-in-class customer focus
- Proven safety record that has creative ways to enhance and improve the safety culture
- Ensure proper data management and accurate client invoicing
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
You will be required to have the COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location.
Responsible for a single scope of work in hard services area. 3rd in command
Supervises the account as the #2 manager and has full responsibility including supervision of other managers. Responsible for entire account when the Director of Facilities Ops is not present. In Univ. same as above as well as size and scope is less than an Ops 2;
- Manage one other manager; typically in account with smaller volume and FTE count; Manage by walking around; Staffs, trains, and is responsible for employee development
- Technical client interface
- Payroll and time mgmt. of frontline staff
- Oversees and coordinates projects
- Manages work orders/CMMS
- Manages mechanicals (i.e. HVAC)
- Manages financials
- Responsible for client relations/engagement
- Manages QA and Safety
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Management Experience – 3 years
- Basic Functional Experience – 3 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.