JumpRecruits is partnering with SodexoMAGIC in finfing a Facilities / Engineering Operations Manager 2 in Rahway NJ.
We are currently seeking Planners/Schedulers to join our office located in Rahway, NJ. This position is on a client account within pharmaceutical industry.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Mechnaical Mill Write Planner / Scheduler with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Review and prioritize requests for work
- Determine activities required for completion of a work order (W/O)
- Visit job sites for work order clarification.
- Confer/communicate with work order requesters
- Estimate the labor resources required for completion of a W/O, estimates and reviews work order bill of materials, non-stock material purchase requisitions and external resources required for completion of W/O
- Determine and arrange any operational safety requirements for the completion of a W/O
- Coordinate and conduct scheduling meeting with maintenance teams and customers for scheduling planned maintenance activities
- Determine dates and duration to complete W/O
- Work with Maintenance managers and individuals or groups of individuals as required to complete the work
- Coordinate the teamwork schedule to ensure the most effective use of team resources and timely completion of all pre-planned and corrective work
- Coordinate with client representatives to understand their needs and to ensure the work schedule takes account of the downtime windows negotiated with clients, where necessary
- Create and publish weekly, monthly and work schedules and makes them available to team members and client representatives
- Maintain records of all required maintenance planning and scheduling activities, asset history, and program documentation utilizing site’s Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) system.
- Develop, implement and maintain preventive and predictive maintenance programs as appropriate
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Technical / Vocational high school diploma/equivalent required; Associate Degree in a relevant engineering discipline is preferred
- 7-10 years’ experience in maintenance/operations of facilities or utilities with applicable skilled trade requirements
- 5 years’ experience implementing repair activities in a process and building services environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- Familiarity with Millwright / rigging and machinist work
- Experience with planning and scheduling of maintenance activities
- Experience as a journeyman engineer level with strong skills in instrumentation, electrical and mechanical maintenance
Back up to GM; 2nd in command;
Supervises the account as the #2 manager and has full responsibility including supervision of other managers. Responsible for entire account when the Director of Facilities Ops is not present.
Two scenarios for this position in Univ.:
- A) Has all facilities rolling up – Custodial / maintenance and grounds, and FM who reports to GM; very large integrated operation.
- B) Mega account – multiple managers of maintenance; PM function; other specific managers – unifying position.
- Manage other managers; manage by walking around (rounding); Staffs, trains, and is responsible for employee development
- client interface;
- payroll oversight;
- budgetary oversight on some services;
- Oversees and coordinates projects
- Manages work orders/CMMS
- Manages mechanicals (i.e. HVAC)
- Manages QA and Safety
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Management Experience – 5 years
- Basic Functional Experience – 3 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Employing over 6,500 people nationwide, SodexoMAGIC is a strategic partnership established for the creation of opportunities to provide food, housekeeping, facilities management, and related services that focus on three pillars.
- Food: We leverage the support of our renowned culinary experts and suppliers to offer innovative concepts, delicious items, and unique dishes geared toward our communities.
- Wellness: Not only do we focus on mindful culinary offers, but we also deliver programs with the goal of maintaining a balanced lifestyle, learning our bodies and staying fit both mentally and physically.
- Community: As we are the communities we serve, we find it most important to truly understand those we interact with daily. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we remain dedicated to the needs of those who make us who we are.
SodexoMAGIC is a joint venture formed in 2006, between Magic Johnson Enterprises, LLC and Sodexo. Mr. Johnson holds a 51% stake in the company and serves as Chairman, qualifying SodexoMAGIC as a NMSDC-certified Minority Owned Business.