Facilities Management Systems Trainer
Sodexo is seeking a Facilities Management Systems Trainer to join our Maximo and FM Information Systems Instruction & Client Integration Team. In this role, you will provide training to support Wando (D365 & Maximo) deployments as well as training other supporting tools such as reporting and mobile applications. Training methods will include webinar, live group and one-on-one training. You may also participate in the development and improvement of training processes and materials, including user guides and e-learning.
This is a Remote Based role with 70-80% travel.
Candidates can live in any state within proximity to a major airport.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide FM Systems’ training to end users and support personnel
- Create and execute training plans to meet the customer needs
- Plan and coordinate training events
- Use analytical skills to find solutions and define workflows to meet client needs
- Promote continuous improvement of the training program by complying with the delivery and evaluation of the survey process
- Maintain training records in Smartsheet for all users
- Prepare material, including user guides and e-learning, to support training as needed
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- 3+ years’ experience training software applications
- Understanding of relational databases
- D365, Maximo or CMMS experience a plus
- Experience with facilities management helpful
- Ability to learn, understand and explain complex technical processes to non-technical people
- Strong organizational and project management skills to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization in a collaborative team environment and with minimum supervision.
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new related software
- Ability to manage trainees in live and virtual training environments
- Ability to adapt training style and/or method to convey material to various audiences
- “People person” personality
- Strong comfort speaking in large groups
- Ability to make subject matter interesting and fun
- Customer focused
- Ability to motivate trainees
- Passion for learning
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical writing skills to aid in the creation of training material
Sodexo requires employees to be fully vaccinated as a term and condition of employment where required by federal/state/local law and/or client requirements.
Compensation: Base Salary $65-85,000 + Annual Incentive Plan (AIP)
Supports the FM Service Operations deployment of the region’s Skills Management Training Program for the Maximo Computerized Maintenance Management (CMMS) System. Works collaboratively with the Global and NorAm Maximo training and development teams for training program enhancements, quality, and continuous improvement. Actively contributes to the achievement of Service Operations vision and critical priorities, and measure progress against key value drivers for the effective use of the Maximo Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and other FM Information Systems. Operationalizes the use of Maximo in coordination with the segments by developing Service Operations training plans that optimize system utilization, provide valuable metrics, and improve facility operations.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.