Join us as a Sales Operations Advisor on our Federal Customer Delivery PMO team in Round Rock to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Rated Orders Escalation Manager, you will act as the liaison between Federal customers, sales teams, and Dell Technologies’ Supply Chain and Fulfillment organizations, ensuring compliance with Federal rated orders. You will build positive relationships, ensuring an outstanding experience for both our customers and our sales teams.
- Assess and communicate supportability on Federal rated orders to key stakeholders
- Mitigate risks and escalate orders appropriately to meet rated commit dates
- Develop relationships and collaborate with Sales, Supply Chain, Order Processing, Fulfillment and various other organizations to enable rated order fulfillment efficiency
- Provide constant communication to sales and other stakeholders related to projected and actual lead times and fulfillment status
- Create and maintain metrics associated with Dell’s performance in regard to rated orders
- Clearly communicate root cause on missed SLAs with corrective action plans (properly document and communicate supply-related issues)
- Address and coordinate specific account/customer requirements by leveraging a network of Dell experts from around the globe.
- Drive for success in a cross functional environment, establish clear priorities in support of the internal and external teams.
- Engage in efforts to modernize processes and add scale to Federal rated order team
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to develop strategies for an efficient and aligned sales cycle
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt communication style to multiple audiences
- Strong customer focus, ability to network and build business relationships
- Effectively manage escalations to completion
- Strong organizing, priority setting and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and learn new tools
- US Citizenship required
- Strong data analytics and problem-solving skills with expertise in Excel, Power BI, etc.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
Job Duty Differentiators
- Manages operational support to maximize sales force productivity
- Identifies issues/process improvements for workgroup to improve customer experience or productivity
- Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives
- Works with minimal direction
- Manages multiple assignments and processes
- Updates leadership on project/activity status escalations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with sales and external customers or in support of different business units and geographies
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.