As a Solutions Architect, you will help design and deploy world-class solutions for our customers by building an in-depth knowledge of our technology, delivery processes and customers’ priorities to help build their Datacenter solutions. You’ll be the Subject Matter Expert in key technology areas including virtualization and networking and collaborate in adherence to established organizational common practices and delivery methodologies.
- Coordinate with our technical solution team members to meet customer needs
- Design and deploy Dell product solutions on-site and/or remotely
- Proactively identify potential issues and drive resolution to avoid impact to our customers; facilitate continuous improvement
- Build and sustain effective communications with all partners and cross-functional teams to maximize the customer experience
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Ability to travel (70%) to customer locations with a flexible schedule – support business needs 24×7 including weekends, as required
- Top Secret Department of Defense (DOD) security clearance with the potential to upgrade
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent customer service skills
- 10+ years of experience in any of the following technologies: VMware virtualization, Networking, with Hyper-Converged Infrastructure experience a plus
- Top Secret / SCI security clearance or higher
- Security + or CISSP certification or equivalent
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.