Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us as a Consultant on our Marketing team in Remote Panamá to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Field Marketing Consultant, you will evaluate business opportunities for ways to positively impact brand equity, business sales and profitability. You will also build strong team dynamics, clear up ambiguity and influence the highest levels of the organization.
- Drive awareness, new business and customer development strategies across teams at Dell Technologies
- Partner with a cross-functional team to create impactful, scalable, repeatable marketing programs and improve efficiency and effectiveness in the market
- Manage assigned brand budgets and evaluate ROIs for all program spend
- Use data and industry best practices to optimize marketing strategy
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10 to 12 years of experience in marketing, field marketing or other relevant marketing roles
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience activating 360 marketing campaigns spanning digital, radio, PR, in-store, etc.
- Strong management and relationship skills and high ability to influence in a matrix environment
- Exceptional project and time management skills, with a strong attention to detail and capability to juggle multiple programs
- Advanced English
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience speaking/presenting to stakeholders
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.