Sodexo is seeking a Field Marketing Specialist 2 to drive marketing and communications for the dining program at prestigious University of Albany. Could this be you?
- You’re passionate about using food to create connections for a diverse consumer base, with primary emphasis on Gen Z.
- Driving sales, market capture, and consumer engagement gets you up out of bed in the morning.
- Developing strategic marketing plans and working collaboratively with multi-level stakeholders sounds like a good time.
- You geek out a little bit on social media, website management and all things digital to enhance the customer experience.
- Building and delivering client and consumer-facing presentations are kind of your thing, and meetings with executives and c-suite level clients don’t phase you.
- Your senior quote was “teamwork makes the dream work”. And if you answered no, you can still sell us on the fact that it was.
- Your attention to detail in written and oral communications is borderline obsessive.
- Growing where you’re planted is a specialty of yours. You soak up knowledge and skills to improve the quality of your own work, and lift those around you.
This account will fall under the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business. Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/Magic Johnson venture and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities.
Combine your marketing talent with a passion for your community in the #1 place to live in New York!
Voted the #1 Best Place to Live in New York by U.S. News & World Report, Albany offers it all- the bustle of city life, the friendliness and familiarity of the suburbs, the beauty of nature, and a great social scene. This position offers relocation and a generous sign-on bonus!
If this sounds like you, we cannot wait to meet you. Apply today for an opportunity to work with a global leader. Opportunities for learning, development and advancement abound.
- Drives growth through planning, development and execution of growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Develops and implements plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Develops and implements internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
- Forges collaborative relationships to create transformative customer experiences
- Establishes program awareness through a physical presence at site
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.