JumpRecruits is partnering with SodexoMAGIC looking for a Field Marketing Specialist 2 in Jackson, Mississippi.
Sodexo University segment is seeking a Field Marketing Specialist II for Jackson State University located in Jackson, Mississippi. The Field Marketing Specialist will improve the customer experience through a well-thought out marketing strategy in order to drive sales and draft communications to students for program knowledge and oversee event coordination. He/She will engage and integrate into the student body in order to obtain an honest and constructive feedback and suggestions while supporting the website/social media channels, analyzing data and working with clients to create advertisements for students. If you have experience with successfully presenting to C-Suite Level Leadership and the student body, working with Marketing Interns and executing new concepts in campus dining, this position will be the perfect leadership opportunity!
Relocation assistance is available.
Prior experience should include being the sole marketing support of one account for at least one year. This position will require travel to the other accounts.
The successful candidate will:
- work with managers, clients, the District Manager and Vice President in all matters relating to marketing, to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship; and/or
- be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout the enterprise, through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- strong marketing background and writing skills;
- strategic leadership, talent management, as well as exceptional communication and project management skills;
- strong computer skills, with a preference for experience with Scala;
- best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience;
- team development skills;
- client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs;
- the ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload; and / or contract food services experience (preferred).
- Drives growth through planning, development and execution of growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Develops and implements plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Develops and implements internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
- Forges collaborative relationships to create transformative customer experiences
- Establishes program awareness through a physical presence at site
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Functional Experience – 2 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Employing over 6,500 people nationwide, SodexoMAGIC is a strategic partnership established for the creation of opportunities to provide food, housekeeping, facilities management, and related services that focus on three pillars.
- Food: We leverage the support of our renowned culinary experts and suppliers to offer innovative concepts, delicious items, and unique dishes geared toward our communities.
- Wellness: Not only do we focus on mindful culinary offers, but we also deliver programs with the goal of maintaining a balanced lifestyle, learning our bodies and staying fit both mentally and physically.
- Community: As we are the communities we serve, we find it most important to truly understand those we interact with daily. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we remain dedicated to the needs of those who make us who we are.
SodexoMAGIC is a joint venture formed in 2006, between Magic Johnson Enterprises, LLC and Sodexo. Mr. Johnson holds a 51% stake in the company and serves as Chairman, qualifying SodexoMAGIC as a NMSDC-certified Minority Owned Business.