Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of sales and customer engagement. They determine the most effective segment or vertical marketing tools and drive usage to improve sales efficiency, providing marketing roadmaps on key initiatives, industry trends and partner solutions. This role requires solid relationship building skills, ABM knowledge and planning skills, a keen interest in programming and event execution, the ability to use data to drive sound decisions, and the desire to learn new products and processes. The ideal candidate is creative, has strong written and spoken communication skills, is an excellent collaborator, (internal and external) and thrives in a fast-paced, team environment.
Join us as a Senior Analyst on our Field Marketing team in Hopkinton to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Field Marketing Analyst, you will work on the development and execution of the go-to-market field marketing plans to support specific growth initiatives, localizing and adapting global content and programs that achieve sales demand.
What you’ll achieve:
As a Field Marketing Program Sr. Analyst, you will work on the development and execution of field marketing plans to support specific growth initiatives and bring Dell’s story to our customers. You will be responsible for independently leading a variety of projects, creating innovative marketing programs which align to business priorities and messaging strategy, content development, speaker enablement, and reporting. As such, we are seeking someone who is energetic, versatile, and well versed in program management.
- Work with cross-functional field marketing teams and business leaders to develop ABM and broad reach programs to support and drive business and marketing priorities and strategies
- Work closely with outside creative services, promotional goods, and awards vendors to manage a wide range of active and upcoming projects by defining scope, timelines, milestones, resource needs, budgets, and deliverables. You’ll track progress, understand dependencies, and communicate status to project stakeholders.
- Deliver innovative marketing programs and events to support specific growth initiatives with new and existing customers
- Gather feedback through multiple channels, including sales interaction, and effectively communicate such feedback to appropriate marketing and business stakeholders
- Continuously identify, define, and implement modifications to marketing programs based on opportunities for improvement
- Leverage metrics to track/report marketing and sales efforts, as well as use metrics to drive program results throughout quarter/year
- Ensure that sales and marketing teams understand and can fully leverage programs to enhance sales and marketing activities
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 2 to 5 years of related experience
- Advanced knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including promotions, direct mail, customer relations, and advertising
- Good communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Ability to work in cross-functional teams/work groups
- Bachelor’s Degree
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.