Field Service Manager
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Field Service Manager on our Field Services team in Remote Ohio.
What you’ll achieve
As a Field Service Manager, you will be responsible for Managing a group of Field Service Engineers to maintain and increase customer satisfaction through high quality installation, repair, modification and preventative maintenance of equipment and software within an assigned geographical area. Promoting development of strong cooperative relationships with local Sales and Technical Operations organizations and develop training plans based on program management, new product offerings and district install base to ensure field readiness to support all local customers
- Forecasts personnel requirements by maintaining effective communication with Sales, Professional Services and other Service organizations
- Maintains close customer contact during the resolution of issues and demonstrates keen awareness and management of all issues in assigned area
- Drives performance, accountability, cost control, and vendor and client relations
- Responsible for assuring the accurate and timely administration and reporting of customer account activities utilizing both local and corporate systems and databases
- Proactively engages and builds rapport with key clients to maintain strong relationships, ensure quality service and generate additional business opportunities
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 7+ Years of Management Experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Discipline (Advanced Degrees Preferred)
- Demonstrated experience leading field service teams
- Experience in a 24/7 service watch role
- General proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments
- Ability to travel throughout geography to customer sites
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.