The Financial Analyst reporting directly to the Director of Commercial Financial Planning and Analysis (“FP&A”) is a highly visible and challenging position working with all levels within the company to deliver timely and accurate reporting and analysis of PerkinElmer’s financial performance for the Commercial function. The position requires a highly motivated self-starter who is extremely analytical and has excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple teams within the enterprise.
- Provide analytical support to the company’s central Global Commercial Enablement function & overall Commercial organization
- Identify opportunities to automate and improve reporting capabilities and assist in solutions implementation
- Support ad hoc analysis as required, including requests from the VP of FP&A and CFO
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years’ experience or Master’s degree in business management, accounting or finance
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 months+ of internship experience in corporate finance for a multinational, matrixed organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- 0-2 years of progressive experience in an FP&A role
- 1+ years of experience developing dynamic financial and operational models
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication (verbally and in writing), and business partnering including cross-functional collaborations as well as experience in leadership situations
- Must be an analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience performing financial statement analysis/modeling
- Experience with HFM, SAP, Business Objects and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.