- Round Rock, TX
- Hopkinton, MA
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides technical expertise by independently determining and developing approaches to solutions for a wide range of complex software engineering problems. Assignments may include new product development as well as upgrades, and enhancements or fixes to existing products.
- Offers proposed design changes/suggestions to processes and products, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
- Interacts cross functionally on matters that require coordination across functional/organizational lines.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives, without appreciable direction.
- Understands and adheres to delivery and quality targets established during the program design phase.
- Works effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily shares information with others.
Work Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s in computer science required, MS a plus
- 8 + years of hands on experience
- Experience working in Scrum environment
- Full Stack Developer with strong working experience in Java, SpringBoot, MicroServices, Cloud
- Experience in ServiceMesh, API Gateway, Istio Framework is a great plus
- Experience in one of the NOSQL – Mongo / ELK / Cassandra
- Experience with requirements clarification and capturing, work planning, documenting solution design, development tasks decomposition and tracking.
- Knowledge of version control, bug tracking systems, automation (Git, JIRA, Jenkins).
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.