GE employees worldwide are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into leading products and services that help solve some of the world’s toughest problems. You will gain hands-on experience while working on challenging projects, networking with professionals, and learning from some of the brightest minds in the business.
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last 10-12 weeks in duration.
- Researches, and develops communication plans and tools (e.g. presentations, events) to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
- May be asked to analyze data with Excel or various other analysis tools
- May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full-time job within the function the intern is studying. For example, may be asked to conduct a market research analysis if a marketing internship or might be asked to perform compensation analysis if in an HR internship.
- Participate in early talent events, seminars or training.
- Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
- Currently pursuing a bachelors (or equivalent) degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Finance, Economics
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- Ability to work between the months of May-August 2020
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Previous internship experience
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting-edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world.GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.