Jump Recruits is partnering with SodexoMAGIC looking for a General Manager 3 – Food in US-CA-SAN FRANCISCO | US-CA-ANTIOCH | US-CA-SAN JOSE | US-CA-SANTA CLARA | US-CA-REDWOOD CITY | US-CA-SACRAMENTO | US-CA-SACRAMENTO | US-CA-DUBLIN | US-CA-WALNUT CREEK | US-CA-ROSEVILLE
Sodexo is currently seeking a General Manager 3 – Food to oversee Retail for a new sale in Northern California. This new sale will include a total of 15 new locations in the following cities: Antioch, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Clara, Redwood City, Sacramento, Roseville, Dublin and Walnut Creek. The position is a high functioning role working with a premier client having responsibility for a team of up to 20 employees. The General Manager needs to have well-balanced retail food service management experience with a high level of customer service.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- conduct retail brand standard audits (in-house and national brands);
- oversee POS programming and maintenance;
- maintain integrity of retail branded concept standards (national and in-house brands);
- ensure all needed signage (including digital) is in place;
- manage vendor relationships and compliance;
- maintain all product merchandising, marketing and ordering standards are in place.
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- coach and develop team; create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed;
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
- has a strong retail food management background
- has the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment and influence others to do the same.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitors operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Support workplace inclusion activities
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Management Experience – 3 years
- Basic Functional Experience – 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.