Sodexo’s Corporate Services is seeking a General Manager 4 – Catering to lead a multi-faceted operation for a high profile account located at Toyota in Plano, TX.
The General Manager 4 Catering will be responsible for oversight of the catering and events on the Toyota campus. This manager will need to have excellent client and customer service skills, be able to multi-task, led by example, and direct employees in a fast paced environment. The GM – Catering must be a polished professional as they will have a lot of interactions with high level executives and leadership and must have a lot of experience with catering and event planning and should be detail-oriented and committed to the highest level of customer service.
If you have the following skills set, we would love to hear from you:
- Experience managing executive members and multiple executive catering events from start to finish
- Experience training and leading staff on high level customer service
- Exceptional communication skills, professional and customer services oriented
- Knowledgeable of MS Office programs/Familiar with Sodexo programs is a plus
- Experience working with chef’s to assure food quality, menu, recipe, techniques, menu developing, and food & labor cost
- This unit will cater multiple events at the same in different locations across the campus
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Management Experience – 5 years
- Basic Functional Experience – 5 years
Employing over 6,500 people nationwide, SodexoMAGIC is a strategic partnership established for the creation of opportunities to provide food, housekeeping, facilities management, and related services that focus on three pillars.
- Food: We leverage the support of our renowned culinary experts and suppliers to offer innovative concepts, delicious items, and unique dishes geared toward our communities.
- Wellness: Not only do we focus on mindful culinary offers, but we also deliver programs with the goal of maintaining a balanced lifestyle, learning our bodies and staying fit both mentally and physically.
- Community: As we are the communities we serve, we find it most important to truly understand those we interact with daily. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we remain dedicated to the needs of those who make us who we are.
SodexoMAGIC is a joint venture formed in 2006, between Magic Johnson Enterprises, LLC and Sodexo. Mr. Johnson holds a 51% stake in the company and serves as Chairman, qualifying SodexoMAGIC as a NMSDC-certified Minority Owned Business.