Global Brand and Digital/Virtual Events Professional-Remote
- Responsible for populating/building virtual events in virtual platform ON24, including review and organization of content with stakeholders, building webcast consoles, assisting with any pre recorded content or presentations, editing of video or webcast content, uploading documents, video, webcasts and other content into environment to ready event for launch.
- Provide live day moderator, presenter and panel discussion guides and training for webcasts and virtual events.
- Create assets such as social media posts, Eloqua emails, banner ads and blogs to promote global brand campaign to build awareness and drive engagement.
- Assist in building all brand assets needed to help tell our story including customer stories, capabilities brochures, customer facing presentations, videos, social posts.
- Working with Sr Manager, provide input around high-level themes and graphics to be used globally at key events.
- Some travel will be required.
- BA or BS degree
- 2-3 years’ experience planning virtual and physical events
- 1-2 years’ experience working in environment platforms and webinars such as ON24 and Intrado
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational, time-management and project management skills.
- Knowledge of video editing software
- Ability to adapt quickly, plan for, prioritize and handle multiple projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and liaise effectively at all levels within the organization.
- A team player with the ability to work within dynamic, cross-functional, global, multicultural teams.
- Ability to remain calm and flexible under high pressure and stress.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.