- Shelton, CT
- Hopkinton, MA
The Global Digital Event Leader is responsible for driving programs and tools to help the regional event teams ensure maximum customer engagement and ROI at all events both face to face and digital. This will require the development of best practices and processes. This position will also be responsible for planning and executing key global events with regional teams and keeping up to date on event trends and new approaches. Working with our current events partner, this position will review quarterly the effectiveness of our events against specific goals, and usage/storage strategies of our booth properties for maximum cost effectiveness. This leader will support executive leadership as an events advisor and strategist.
- Develop coordinated, enterprise-wide global events strategy, and working with regional events teams oversee the execution of key global events.
- Establish guidelines and best practices for, event planning and management, event execution, lead collection and distribution, and event post show reporting.
- Develop high-level event themes and graphics to be used globally at key events.
- Working with the exhibit house and our in-house design team develop booth design guidelines as well as look and feel to be executed within the regions.
- Determine requirements and selection criteria for Lead capture. Manage the setup of lead capture for each event and ensure the list upload process is completed.
- Working with the regional event managers establish a virtual event environment to be engaging and interactive. Manage the build, use and training of the platform.
- Oversee events measurement, including the design and operation of relevant dashboards and reports to forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of events
- Oversee the selection and management of event partners such as booth build and storage houses. Establishing a quarterly review and improvement meeting for the teams.
- Lead the exploration of digital capabilities to create more of an experience at events as well as more advanced ways of demonstrating equipment.
- Establish the lead management process from set up in the system and collection to the upload of leads.
- Authorization to work in the US for any employer without requiring further sponsorship
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years’ experience with high-level event, conference, webinar and meeting management and production.
- Managed booth creation and storage partners.
- Detail orientated with exceptional organizational, time-management and project management skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly, plan for, prioritize and handle multiple projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and liaise effectively at all levels in the organization.
- A team player with the ability to work within dynamic, cross-functional, global, multicultural teams.
- Excellent event supplier knowledge and negotiating skills.
- Event budget creation and reconciliation experience.
- Ability to remain calm and flexible under high pressure and stress.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.