Global Incident Response Manager
Join us as a Global Incident Response Manager on our Cybersecurity Incident Response team in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Global Incident Response Manager, you will facilitate the response efforts for critical incidents. Partnering closely with other functions within the Cybersecurity, Legal, and Executive Management teams, you will coordinate all cross-team collaboration, communication, and documentation activities related to containing and remediating the incident.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the cybersecurity incident response queue in the United States, including addressing incoming escalations from executives
- Review incidents to ensure assigned resources are providing proper support to drive resolution as quickly as possible and adhere to Dell’s incident response process
- Ensure alignment and sound execution of the incident resolution process, with transparent communication to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Collaborate with counterparts in other regions around the world to ensure that all incidents are worked appropriately under our follow the sun model
- Participate in post-incident process reviews to ensure continuous improvement of operations and execution, and contribute to the improvement of the incident response process based on lessons learned
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years of experience working in a large technology firm with a global footprint
- 7+ years of experience working with cybersecurity incident response/incident management teams
- 5+ years of experience as a Cybersecurity Incident Response or SOC Analyst
- Excellent project management, problem solving, and communication skills with the ability to execute under a high degree of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field with 12+ years relevant experience; or equivalent work experience
- Prior project/program management experience preferred
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, SANS GCIH, GCIA, GNFA, GREM
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.