Ground-breaking products need ground-breaking people to design and deliver them. So here at Dell Technologies, we don’t just innovate when it comes to technology, we also lead the way in terms of rewarding our people. Providing a consultative service to HR and management, our Benefits team within Human Resources drives the delivery of benefits programs and policies that recognize individual contributions. Working in line with industry trends, we negotiate a range of services for our people while ensuring our programs are compliant and adhere to Dell policies and government regulations.
Dell’s Benefits team is seeking a passionate wellness innovator to assist in the development and oversight of Dell’s global wellness strategy. The goal: deliver wellness programs that support team members’ perception and satisfaction and are critical to leading and executing our internal people strategy.
We work hard but our team is well supported by our leaders, our programs are well regarded by team members and we have fun.
To be successful, you should be passionate about helping fellow team members be their best selves, pride yourself on being self-motivated and most importantly demonstrate flexibility. Strong team leadership and vendor management skills and broad benefits/wellness experience are also essential. Dell’s fast-paced culture will require you to proactively assess and revise priorities on a daily basis, so being adaptable is a key requirement.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Wellness Consultant on our Benefits team in Remote U.S.
What you’ll achieve
Your role will be to Oversee the development and execution of Dell’s global wellness strategy inclusive all of Balance pillars (Body, Mind, Wealth) through thought leadership and serve as an expert to inform the broader benefits strategy. Partner with global Dell stakeholders (Global and Regional Benefits and Compensation, HR, IT) to ensure understanding and alignment on key initiatives.
- Oversee the development and execution of Dell’s global wellness strategy inclusive all of Balance pillars (Body, Mind, Wealth) through thought leadership and serve as an expert to inform the broader benefits strategy.
- Partner with global Dell stakeholders (Global and Regional Benefits and Compensation, HR, IT) to ensure understanding and alignment.
- Build out of other tenets of our “award winning” strategy (for example – leader training & engagement on wellness/balance and connection to Inspirational Leadership and productivity management
- Oversee strategic vendor management with external partners, including dedicated vendor resources.
- Project manage many concurrent deliverables, keeping activities on track across a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- At least 12 years of related experience in benefits/wellness preferably in a large, matrixed organization.
- Excellent analytical, influencing, problem solving and organization skills.
- Strong executive presentation skills, visually telling a compelling story with data
- Excellence in project management and running multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrate program ownership and architect ability to connect the dots and deliver continuous improvement
- Demonstrates strong initiative and is self-managed.
- Excellent customer service and commitment to solving problems.
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.