This position is responsible for filling, capping, labeling, completing batch records, and putting away finished good inventory (FGI). BioLegend’s regulated product produced in our US FDA registered Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) manufacturing facility.
The duties include vialing of the product according to standard operating procedures. Another part of the job responsibility includes preparing product/project related documentation and maintaining the device history records for all the regulated products.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform vialing, and labeling of regulated products.
- Maintain batch records and other documentations that are essential to be in compliance with ISO13485:2016 and MDSAP regulations.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and manage laboratory supplies.
- Receiving materials (inspection, organizing/labeling, & updating logs).
- Printing labels for final product production.
- General buffer formulation.
- Washing lab glassware.
- Other projects or responsibilities as assigned.
- innovate – Be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development
- Aspire – Have desire, purpose, and ambition challenging ourselves to push the limits and reach new heights
- Collaborate – Foster teamwork, common goals, selflessness, communication and mutual support
- Transform – Adapt, learn, re-invent and change for future development and growth
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED or some college.
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, organized, work well in small work groups and the ability to adhere to timelines.
- 6 months of relevant experience in a laboratory and/or biotech manufacturing and/or filling/bottling/packaging working environment.
- Ability to pipette small volumes.
- Ability to perform simple math calculations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Working experience in Biotechnology industry with quality system knowledge including ISO 13485 or cGMP regulation is a plus.
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices.
- Associate’s Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or other related areas.
- Advanced pipetting skill is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques in biosafety cabinets.
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.