As a Graphic Designer and a key member of our Marketing team, you must have an established design portfolio with experience in digital (web/email), print and social design. A familiarity with motion graphics and video editing is a plus but not necessary for consideration.
This position plays a key role in creative process and execution, which requires out-of-the-box thinking, attention to detail, and ownership of one’s projects. This applicant must show confidence in their design decisions and skills with ability to articulate a design’s intent or value. A design portfolio should include examples of creativity, strong understanding of layout/organization, design, and corporate branding. The ability to be a self-starter and meet deadlines by demonstrating strategic problem solving, original thought, and an understanding of project goals is critical for success in this position.
- Design conception, development, and presentation—ability to review solutions to meet client goals and objectives.
- Research and be cognizant of newest design trends and technologies/tools.
- Review, manage, and follow weekly production schedules—must meet all deadlines.
- Understand a wide array of brands and adhere to requirements. Maintain overall appearance and consistency.
- Follow and collaborate on design direction with Senior Designs and Art Directors.
- Responsible for design quality, accuracy, and special projects as necessary.
- Extended hours may be required during peak workloads or special projects.
- Ability to think and work independently and achieve results with minimal input or supervision.
- Strong project management skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- All applicants MUST supply a resume and design portfolio with any employment inquiry.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in fine arts, graphic design, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in design or agency environment preferred.
- Proficient technical skills in Adobe products, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop are required. After Effects, Premiere, Lightroom a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and related Windows applications.
- Understanding of email marketing and responsive design, digital design, pre-press, concepting, and storyboards.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.