Are you looking for an opportunity to guide Human Resource activities that enable leaders to drive their business strategy aligned with a culture of innovation, performance, and trust? If so, this is the role for you.
As Human Resource Manager you will responsible for delivering high quality, HR interventions across a range of Human Resource activities to enable leaders and their teams to deliver the business strategy and add value to GSK’s mission to do more, feel better and live longer.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Support leaders in the delivery of key standardized Human Resource activities, coaching, and development of line managers around policies, processes, and ways of working
- Respond to complex queries from all levels within the functional area to provide guidance in finding resolutions and executing process where applicable
- Involvement in the design of key business initiatives and deliverables in implementation phase
- Drive standardization and improvement across the business to standardize, simplify, and continuously improve Human Resource service delivery to promote principles of driving work at the appropriate level, including self-services and evolving the HR organization
- Identify, understand and mitigate potential risks and support leaders to create a positive employee environment
- Align with in country scope and in context of the current employment environment, resolve employee relations and incident report issues to implement strategies that reduce such issues and enhance performance
- Deliver cultural change projects, site changes, and workforce restructuring in line with GSK change management and global restructuring program
- Facilitate interventions focused on team development and promote global leadership, learning, and coaching programs and resources
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent HR, Business, or Finance experience
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in a HR Generalist/HR Business Partner role
- Experience delivering Human Resource solutions and driving initiatives
- Experience in one Human Resource field processes, organizational development or design
- Experience in medium to large scale and complex transformational change
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience in highly complex organization with a matrix structure and with multiple lines of authority leveraging influence within a complex network of stakeholders
- Experience participating and influencing teams to raise standards within the function and improve the collective profile within the business
- Experience working in an integrated way with businesses’ agendas
- Ability to demonstrate a good track record of translating business objectives into solutions
- Ability to show insight and good judgement to deliver sound decisions and solutions
- Ability to deliver against demanding projects and meets criteria of time, cost, quality, and performance
- Exposure to issues involved in working in a culturally and geographically diverse business
- Solid experience in multi country change and multi business change
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.