Human Resources Intern
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon is seeking a Human Resources Intern to support the HR, Diversity & Inclusion and Organizational Development teams. This intern will gain broad exposure to multiple disciplines within the field of human resources and will have project-based assignments to gain hands-on experience.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time employment.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
Provide support to various teams and gain exposure to multiple disciplines within the HR organization, including:
- Human Resources:
- Assist with new hire orientation and onboarding processes
- Provide administrative support to HR leadership with personnel filing, planning company-wide meetings, and ensuring accuracy of compliance filings
- Diversity & Inclusion:
- Support the roll out of diversity & inclusion programs across a complex global organization
- Learning & Organizational Development:
- Provide support for new, development initiatives including research/assessing topics, screening potential vendors, and testing app-based technology
- Bachelor’s degree candidate with Business and/or Human Resources concentration preferred
- Interest in the field of human resources; previous HR experience is a bonus, but not required
- Advanced Word & Excel proficiency
- Strong critical thinking skills & inquisitive/analytically-minded
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team & build effective relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.