Bristol-Myers Squibb, a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases, is looking for Masters students ready to fulfill their internship requirement in its renowned HR Intern Development Program.
All Summer Intern Development Program participants will have one 10-week placement within an HR Generalist or Center of Excellence Team. The program is organized to ensure interns gain valuable industry and functional experience, work on challenging assignments, learn about BMS and meet company representatives. Interns will have experiences to gain a solid understanding of what it is like to be an HR professional at BMS. And also, the Summer Intern Development Program participants will be the selection pool from which we offer full-time placements in to our 2-year full-time HR Leadership Development program.
The program will feature:
- An orientation session, including an overview of company structure, products and brands.
- An introduction to Human Resources.
- Exposure to senior management and business leaders.
- Senior Business Speaker Series.
- Formal review and feedback sessions.
- Team building, networking and social events.
- A competitive salary.
- Candidates should expect to receive a Master’s degree with a Human Resources related concentration as part of the graduating Class of 2021. Other requirements include excellent strategic, analytical, conceptual, creative and communication abilities. The ideal candidate will have strong intellectual and analytical skills with demonstrated ability for quickly grasping new and complex business concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to influence others and work effectively in a matrix organization are essential. Leadership potential is highly valued, and a commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork is required.
- The Immigration and Control Act of 1986 requires that employers verify employment authorization and identity of potential employees.
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.