The Implementations team at Chargebee is looking for an experienced technical program manager to manage the implementation of Chargebee for Enterprise prospects across the globe.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for providing the best-in-class onboarding experience for Chargebee customers across all segments and regions. You will be the technical owner of the onboarding process and will be responsible for guiding the customer through set-up, configuration, integration, pre-go-live and go-live activities. You will also act as an internal champion for the customer by liaising with the internal teams for bug fixes and feature requests raised by the customer.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across teams
- Experience working in a scrum environment
- Comes from a technical background
- Ability to keep a diverse set of deliverables and teams on track
- Experience working with customers and driving projects to completion prior to the committed deadline
- Excellent balance of technical knowledge, organization, and people skills
- 5+ years’ industry experience with software development, QA, release management, or project management in a SaaS or enterprise application development environment
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record as a program/project manager of successfully managing outcomes from idea to launching technical programs
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to execute and deliver successfully in situations where clear authority is not given
- Experience as a software engineer and program/project management
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, collaboration tools, and JIRA (or similar)
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations. Chargebee integrates with the leading payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, PayPal etc. around the world to let you automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics, and customer management.
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.