The Incentive Compensation Analyst I will be responsible for incentive compensation processing, validation, analysis and distribution of incentive compensation reports and payments for one or more Epsilon Business Units. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Incentive Compensation, this person will be accountable for ensuring that incentive compensation calculations are accurate, communicated properly, and completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly incentive compensation processing, validation, analysis and distribution of incentive compensation reports and payment. Ensure plan calculations are accurate, communicated properly, and completed in a timely manner.
- Provide ongoing standard and ad-hoc reports to assist analysis of historical, current and prospective sales commission activity.
- Prepare program materials for leadership reviews.
- Support integration of sales programs, following M&A activities.
- Develop, edit, and distribute training, presentation, and other materials for compensation program roll-outs.
- Participate in sales compensation system implementation and user acceptance testing. Following implementation, serve as subject matter expert for system administration and reporting.
- BA/BS in quantitative major (finance, economics, business, mathematics, statistics) preferred
- 1+ years of equivalent experience, sales compensation familiarity preferred
- Technical experience in compensation, finance or accounting preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills including use of Vlookup, advanced formulas and scenario and statistical analysis
- Intermediate Microsoft Access and Excel skills including ability to create fully functioning databases, queries, reports, advanced calculations and participant reports
- Familiarity with the Xactly sales incentive tool desired
- Professional with strong organizational, communication and technical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customer of all levels.
- Ability to lead, act as an owner, and build trust among stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain data integrity through attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects with aggressive deadlines.
- Experience identifying areas for process improvement and recommending solutions.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of compensation design, development, and administration.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.