The Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Inside Sales Account Executive sits within Dell Technologies as an Inside Services Sales role responsible for growing Dell’s Professional and Enterprise Services portfolio within their assigned account set. You will focus on sales within our OEM business division. You will work closely with the OEM core Inside Sales teams to target, create and close demand for Dell’s Services portfolio.
- Be responsible for selling Support, Deployment and consulting services to OEM customers and partners and engage with customers and the OEM Core Inside Sales team to promote business
- Engage at multiple levels within Dell accounts to identify areas of opportunity to position solutions including Deployment, Configurations Services, Imaging, Support services and other solutions which combine HW and SW with current services and account plan to form a strategic game plan for Services growth
- Understand new technologies and service offerings as acquisitions are added to the portfolio
- Work closely with Dell’s Services, Solutioning and Proposals organizations to translate customer needs into customer facing Statements of Work and Proposals
- Ensure proper governance is followed to ensure customer satisfaction and risk mitigation
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 1-3 years of professional relationship sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Technology sales experience
- Experience with and ability to understand a client’s business, technology and process needs, and translate that understanding into actionable, industry-leading services solutions
- Ability to build customer relationships and assist customers in developing business solutions using Dell specialized products and services
- Enterprise Systems experience preferred
- Experience with documentation of sales processes in content record management systems
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.