Inside Sales Executive (Remote)
The Inside Sales Executive sells products and services to retail automotive dealerships. They make outbound calls to seek new clients, understand client needs to qualify sales opportunities and make effective sales pitches and online product demos on the full suite of Affinitiv solutions. Clients include automotive OEM franchised and independent (non-franchised) dealerships. He/she/they will consult with the client on software and marketing solutions to help drive their success. The Inside Sales Executive serves as the hub, in conjunction with Regional Field Sales Executives and Client Success Consultants, for finding new sales opportunities with existing clients (lead gen and follow up) and prospecting for new client acquisition (cold calls and campaign follow up). Metrics for success include contacts completed, leads generated, demos scheduled and sales closed (revenue attainment).
Remote position, work from home.
- Consistently meet or exceed outbound sales contacts, lead generation and sales goals
- Conduct client research to find out about potential clients and develop custom sales pitches designed to meet identified customer needs, including client qualification, product demonstration and communication of value propositions
- Exhibit comprehensive understanding of owner retention, marketing and service lane technology solutions and the value they drive for dealership operations
- Leverage networking, AI solutions (e.g. Conversica) and persuasion skills to stimulate client interest and hand raisers to learn more about Affinitiv solutions
- Assist with the rollout of new sales programs/products by reviewing all material for accuracy and providing feedback for improvement
- Actively track connections, relationships and pipeline management activity with daily detailed and accurate entries in Salesforce
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills to assess customer needs, identify relevant solutions, negotiate contracts for new sales and ensure timely and accurate fulfillment / installation, aligned to client expectations and why-buys.
- Follow up on lead gen campaigns and program enrollments to capture necessary information, schedule appointments and support lead conversion to closed sale.
- Territory management should include preparation for upcoming meetings, scheduling appointments, cold calling, lead follow up
- Collaborate with Regional Field Sales Executives for more complex contracts, retention and program execution on OEM and centralized dealer group sales
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Enthusiastic, motivated sales professional with 2+ years automotive-related experience selling software, marketing, or print mail solutions
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Zoom and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint)
- Proven ability to conduct virtual client meetings, presentations and product demonstrations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to manage client and field sales relationships as well as partner across cross-functional teams to drive a cohesive Affinitiv experience
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and multi-task across an assigned book of business, maintain a positive problem-solving attitude, work across functions with agility within a fast pace and changing environment.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required for client meetings and tradeshows (less than 10%)
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.