Inside Sales Manager
Join us as a Inside Sales Manager on our Inside Sales team in Tennessee to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will guide and manage a team responsible for building and developing business relationships with customers, directing their efforts to drive growth and achieve strategic and operational objectives.
- Manage the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and powerful workforce
- Train, develop and mentor team members on products and selling techniques
- Support career development/planning, performance and pay discussions with team members
- Be accountable for the day-to-day operations of an area managing processes, programs and initiatives
- Drive outstanding customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs while ensuring the removal of barriers and driving strategic alignment in the group
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- First-hand experience in a manager or leading role
- Proven ability to lead, coach and mentor sales professionals
- Strong communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Results oriented, great teammate and a self-starter who is highly motivated to support others to succeed
- 5 to 8 years of sales experience with a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Familiarity with the Dell Technologies product/service offerings
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.