Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Inside Sales Account Executive IV on our Medium Business team. This role will be based remotely.
What you’ll achieve
As an Inside Sales Account Executive IV is a transformational sales executive role that will be tasked to represent the entire DELL TECH portfolio. Success will be measured against CSG and ISG execution with both being equally important. You will be responsible for owning overall account strategy, account plan, account management and customer engagement. This role is the single account owner for DELL TECH. You will work on the full Dell portfolio, with focus on multi-LOB x-sell; solution-sales in collaboration with extended sales team, resources and specialists. Also processes the ability to sell outcome based aaS.
- Serves as a single point of contact and trusted advisor to customers, leading overall account strategy and management.
- Builds relationships with executive level decision makers and influencers.
- Prospects within account to generate pipeline and close business. Engages specialists, resources, and Dell Technology business and partners, as needed, to support overall account strategy across Dell Technologies.
- Consultative solution selling for full Dell Technologies portfolio.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Role includes an emphasis of cross LOB and account share expansion within the account. This sales role is the exclusive owner of the result. Role demands a consultative selling approach as it drives the result.
- Engages at CXO level, and LOB level, and demonstrates measurable ROI
- Expert on customer’s business priorities, value drivers and organizational structure
- Maps customer challenges and required business outcomes to Dell Technologies products, solutions & capabilities
- Responsible for prospecting, pipeline generation, developing quotes, contract approvals, closing opportunities and maximizing customer account potential
- Manages engagement of virtual teams including inside specialists, Pan ISG & channel partners for ISG.
- Maintains accurate sales forecast / pipeline in SFDC and consistently achieves revenue targets
- Responsible for driving inbound & outbound calls, emails & web interface
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.