Epsilon is seeking a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) Intern who will work closely with our clients and internal account/technical teams to understand and implement the client’s marketing technology initiatives. The position offers opportunities to become both technically and operationally proficient in both marketing strategy and technology. While every client team is unique, a BSA Intern will get access to a variety of marketing/database technologies such as campaign management tools, analytic tools, coding tools, and proprietary Epsilon technology. A successful BSA Intern candidate will be both tech-savvy while having strong interpersonal skills to relay messages to the client & internal teams.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time employment.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Serve as Liaison: Support the communication between the client teams & internal/account teams on a daily basis to implement client marketing strategies.
- Requirements Gathering: Translate the client’s marketing business needs into functional/business specifications.
- Create Documentation: Collect and maintain project documentation and ensure that it complies with standards.
- Development & Implementation:
- Assist with internal team meetings, providing direction to implementation teams.
- Identify & communicate project related risks and possible solutions.
- Quality Assurance & Testing: Assist with the review of test plans & user acceptance testing.
- Campaign Delivery: Build, execute, and deliver omni-channel marketing campaigns. (direct mail, email, loyalty programs, mobile/social)
- Manage Operations: Identify & research any data discrepancies, escalating issues to other team members when necessary.
- Candidate for a Bachelor’s degree with Technical and/or Marketing concentration preferred
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
- Able to work in a team & build effective relationships, both locally & remotely
- Desire to learn technology; exposure to database technology is a plus (but not required)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.