Intern Program - Data Scientist Intern
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon is seeking a Data Science Intern. As a Data Science Intern, you’ll be part of a team that focuses on researching and building machine learning applications to extend our personalization platform. Epsilon’s personalization is based on analysis of anonymized data at internet scale and is used in evaluating 1 trillion advertising opportunities per month – in real-time. As an Intern you will be able to apply your field of study to real problems with an opportunity to directly impact our business, gaining experience with internet-scale data and state-of-the-art computing clusters.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time employment.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Develop a basic understanding of Epsilon’s personalization platform
- Use your machine learning expertise to research and recommend the best approaches to solving one of our technology and business problems
- Implement and validate your solution
- Work with other teams to integrate your solution into Epsilon’s platform
- Document and present your approach
- In a graduate program in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Linguistics, or related field
- Research experience and coursework in data science, machine learning, graph theory, optimization, or language processing.
- Fluent in programming (Scala, SQL, Python, or R a plus)
- Experience with Large Data Sets (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, or MPP a plus)
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Desire to apply your expert knowledge to grow a business
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.