Intern Program - Software Engineer Intern
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon’s Online Solutions team is looking for a talented Software Engineer Intern to join its product development team to help implement solutions in support of the processing of large amounts of digital data. These solutions will be used to support the targeting and measurement of marketing campaigns for the online & social marketing spaces. The Software Engineer Intern would gain a business and technical understanding of the online advertising ecosystem throughout the summer.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time employment.
- Candidate for a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player attitude
- Displays an interest in the online marketing/digital display advertising space
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple activities
- Basic knowledge around web site development and network topology
- Basic scripting and/or coding experience (Java, C, C#, etc.)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.