Epsilon is seeking a Software Engineer Intern to participate in our Internship Program. As a Software Engineer Intern, you’ll be part of a high-performing development team writing production code running in a high frequency/low latency environment. You’ll develop and maintain software products that leverage the latest technologies to deliver large scale one to one advertising messages. You’ll gain valuable hands-on experience working with current technologies alongside some great people in a fun, innovative atmosphere.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Work collaboratively with a group of experienced and passionate engineers and product team members to build new product features and solutions across the platform.
- Utilize Agile methodology in all aspects of your design, testing and code delivery.
- Plan, build and perform code testing using various technologies in support of our continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Participate in release and post-release activities.
- Candidate for Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Self-starter, strong initiative
- Team player and can build relationships with others who are passionate about technology.
- Basic understanding programming languages (HTML, Python, C++), object-oriented design and methodology (Java, XML, SQL, Linux)
- Strong desire to expand your skillset and experience.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.