Epsilon is seeking a User Interface (UI) Designer Intern who is interested in a career in interaction design, web design, or visual digital interfaces. You will collaborate closely with the UI team to design and implement Internet solutions for our clients, delivering premier, creative, entertaining, high-volume, high-visibility, enterprise-scale websites.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time employment.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Support the visual design of all interactive and website applications by producing UI concepts and updating visual design interactions for existing web components
- Create effective visual screen designs that communicate user information and interaction goals based on UX wireframes and requirements
- Support the creation of project deliverables with multiple UI concepts and solutions
- Brainstorm new creative ideas and solutions with UI team
- Provide visual interactive concepts and animations for web components
- Candidate for Bachelors with a concentration in UI Design, Human/Computer Interaction, Web/App Design, Interactive Media, Graphic Design or similar
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.)
- Familiar with UI Tools and design systems such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, & Invision, a plus
- Must have a portfolio to showcase previous projects (Behance, Dribbble, personal website, etc. Please no PDFs)
- Exposure to visual design and digital interaction theory
- Exposure to HTML, CSS, JS a plus
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team & build effective relationships
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.